Friday, July 24, 2009

Chipmunk toy FOUND!

Several months ago we lost something very important to me and Nala: the Chipmunk toy. It was originally bought for me, but Nala (being the dog she is) stole it and wouldn't let me have it. She took it everywhere and of course, she eventually lost it. Well I was upset. I loved that toy. It looked and tasted like a real chipmunk. I prefer squirrels, but chipmunks aren't bad. We had assumed the worst for this toy thinking that it may have been torn apart by the lawn mower, or worse: the raccoon that lives in our chimney took it.

But alas! We found it today! It was hidden under a tree in one of our hideouts! No doubt Nala originally put it there and forgot about it. But we have it and I am currently planning a secret trip out there and claim this toy for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment