Saturday, July 25, 2009

What I have always feared

They can fly. I have seen it on TV, but this is real. Squirrels can fly. And I am not talking about those exotic flying squirrels either. Everyone needs to be on the lookout for these creatures from hell that can fly. They are tricky little beasts. 

Anyway, it is raining cats and squirrels out there (I don't like using the term "cats and dogs" I think it is degrading to dogs) so I can't go out and chase any squirrels right now. It was storming so bad this morning I had to curl into a little ball and hide in Mandy's bed covers! It if wasn't thundering so bad out I would really like to go out there and sit in the rain in my tree fort. I feel like I am spying on squirrels when I sit in there. I know, I am awesome.  

Well, Nala is looking at me funny now, so I guess I better get off of my blog and get back to my usual past time of making fun of her on twitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment