Sunday, July 26, 2009

What's wrong with rolling in poop?

So we had some company come over tonight--Grandpa with his dog Zoe and Tom. We had a nice dinner and we even got to go on a walk. After dinner I was outside with Nala, doing out normal perimeter check of the yard. I had the great idea to cloak my scent to better help me catch some squirrels. I think they know me too well now and scamper away when they sense I am coming. This morning I saw a squirrel by a pile of poop in our backyard. I am not sure if the poop was mine or Nala's, but we both got to thinking that we should roll around in it so our scents could be disguised. Well all went according to plan until we came in for a bit and Josh and Mandy saw that we had poop on our coats. Well, I will make a long story short--we had to take a bath and spent the rest of the night smelling like strawberry dog shampoo. 

On a brighter note, Zoe sat in Nala's cave under the table and pissed Nala off. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment