Thursday, August 20, 2009

Camping, digging, and flea baths.

Well, I have a lot to talk about in this blog post. It has been a pretty crazy week to say the least. Our crazy week starting out last friday when Josh and Mandy decided to take us camping. Well, not really camping per say. They set up the tent in our backyard and we roasted s'mores at our fire pit. It was actually really fun! I LOVED sleeping outside all night long! Mandy and Josh were really funny in the tent. Mandy kept waking up and checking on me and Nala. I hear we may be going camping again tomorrow, so I am very excited!

So another exciting thing that happened was that we had a little "accident" while digging. I usually oversee Nala while she digs. (I am more of a contractor, not a laborer). We are working on this huge hole near the back shed to try and get some rabbits that keep escaping our yard that way. Well we were at the point in our excavation where we had to remove some roots. Well, Nala bit down and pulled through most of them. Then she started acting really weird and was having a hard time with her mouth. I had no idea what was going on. So we walked inside to tell Josh. Nala kept trying to tell everyone that there was something wrong with her mouth. Well, we come to find out that Nala had a huge root wedged in the roof of her mouth! Sammy was able to reach her hand inside and get the root out. Looking back, it was actually a really funny site. 

Well it's that time of year again where we get lots of flea baths and get our flea medicine. Nala seems to get more fleas than me, so it is really funny to watch her get the flea medicine spray. She hates it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment