Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Squirrel Club Meeting: Success!

Well, we just finished a FANTASTIC squirrel club meeting today! It was our first meeting and it was awesome. I hosted this meeting in our backyard in our tree cave and we even had it catered! The local English Pub carried squirrel meat! So we had some squirrel kabobs, deep friend squirrels, and steamed squirrel. 

We had a lot of dogs, squirrels, some humans, and a toad come to our meeting! We all went around the cave and introduced ourselves and started to share stories of squirrels and hunting adventures. We shared photos of funny squirrels, exchanged blog information, and planned future squirrel club meetings. I think this is going to be a regular weekly meeting. Our next one is going to be next tuesday at 2pm. I am thinking about theming our meetings, any ideas? We also have some future plans of doing some field trips to a squirrel park, and possibly a baseball game. Those were just a few of the ideas that were tossed around. We also had some make shift elections to help make our club official. Here are the offices:

President: Me
Vice President: Nala
Secretary: SydPie
Treasurer: Hank the Dog

If you are interested in holding a position within the Squirrel Club, just contact me and we can appoint you something. This club is really big! I am currently looking for a Squirrel Ambassador, so please contact me if you are interested!

So overall, fantastic meeting. I have included a photo of Nala and me waiting for the guests to arrive. The other photo is of me at the mouth of the tree cave waiting to welcome our guests. I know, I'm awesome.  




1 comment:

  1. As I mentioned in my comment on the beginning of the Squirrel Club Post, we are sniffing down the tracks about Squirrel Club, trying to find out how to get to know you so we can get invited.

    Sounds like you guys had a pawsome time at this first meeting...

    I'm not sure if we will be able to make tomorrows Twitter meeting if we DID get invited because Dott is supposed to be having pups-- due yesterday-- and still hasn't, so we may be busy all night and part of tomorrow. OC

    ReplyDelete